[cisco-voip] Jabber via MRA failover from one CUCM node to another

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 30 22:22:10 EDT 2020

What document is that?

Title?

Don’t share the confidential footer!

;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2020, at 9:32 PM, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp at uoguelph.ca

Do you have access to this document?  It's limited to who can view it.

https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/content-detail/8da1f8a8-1f29-4e56-bc09-eb43175a3bba