[cisco-voip] Third Party CDR Analysis

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:41:03 EDT 2020

I think my words my have been confusing.  When I said "They just don't turn
data into knowledge."  I didn't mean Donoma.  In fact, I really only was
referring to CDR tools which stop at backing up the call log truck to your
desk and dumping a mountain of records on you for you to sort through.
Telling a story (like your video example of the runner) is precisely what
people need.  They want to understand their systems.  That's the difference
between data and knowledge.  That's what CUIC is missing too.