[cisco-voip] [External] Re: Cellphone with pararell calls

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Tue Jun 16 21:08:52 EDT 2020

Honestly it may be an issue with the app. If I recreate this scenario with
Jabber, I get this prompt.

It’s clearly an iPhone prompt. And if I select “hold and accept” it does
work, and doesn’t leak audio.

There’s nothing I could select that would leak audio, as far as I can tell.

Does Webex Teams not use the system call prompts? I’m not really familiar.