[cisco-voip] Uccx maximum ivr ports

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:19:17 EDT 2020

It's already been said...but with a question mark, so I'll say it again.

Premium licenses are 1:2 for Agent:Port, up to the server maximum, which is
400 Agents and 400 Ports.  So you start to lose something you pay for at
201 Premium Agents.  In which case, if you really need the capacity, look
into splitting your licenses up between two separate UCCX clusters, but on
the same CUCM cluster.  Note, if you have HA, you will need to buy that for
the second cluster, you cannot split that up.  If you don't need more than
400 ports, then just let it be, but now you know.