[cisco-voip] gathering and offloading realtime stats (from RTMT)

Parker Pearson - Donoma parker at donomasoftware.com
Tue Mar 17 09:51:04 EDT 2020

Lelio (& community) –  I saw this post and wanted to jump in with feedback from our support team.  They say yes, you can use RTMT.  You weren’t super clear on what data you are looking to get – whether it was more CDR related or not.  If you are looking for options to help with troubleshooting, resource allocation, usage, etc.  we are offering Donoma OneView for free during this time.

OneView provides immediate insight for your CUCM (and UCCX) environment.  We are in communication with Cisco channel partners about this promotion, so if you are interested, I’d recommend working via your Cisco channel partner to get the ball rolling.

If you are an organization that works via bid process and/or typically only engages resellers for procurement, we can work direct.  We just typically prefer to engage your partners because they are part of your support ecosystem who can use it collaboratively and help you leverage the capabilities.

FREE 6 Month subscription: OneView UC Analytics
Organizations are struggling to pivot and realign UC platforms to meet the WFH resource demands. Real-time insight on the impacts of changed communication flows is critical. Donoma OneView provides insight for both IT and business managers.

  *   Troubleshoot call quality in seconds.
  *   Real-time resource monitoring including trunk lines.
  *   Managers can track team responsiveness.
  *   Visual call flows in real-time make performance issues easy to spot.
  *   End to end call experience metrics for managing customer satisfaction.

Please let me know if there are other issues you are encountering.  If it’s out of our wheel-house, we have connections around the Cisco ecosystem we can help make introductions.

Regards,

Parker

Parker
Pearson
Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
Donoma Software
t: 540.443.3577
e: parker at donomasoftware.com
Schedule with me online