[cisco-voip] gathering and offloading realtime stats (from RTMT)

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Mar 18 11:31:05 EDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:23 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Is there a way I can start dumping real-time stats from CUCM? We're moving
> heavily to remote working in light of what's going on and I'd like to keep
> an eye on things outside of SNMP polling.

This is still a bit rough as I've only just started work on it, but here's
a way to export PerfMon counters to Prometheus (or anything else that
supports OpenMetrics I suppose):

https://github.com/jcollie/cisco_perfmon_exporter

I'm sure that this will be changing quite a bit as I learn more about the
PerfMon API.

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.