[cisco-voip] Hey everyone

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Mar 23 22:33:56 EDT 2020

Totally not “voice related” however...

I created a MineCraft server for my kids this evening, and I added a public domain to it. Soooo, if your "co workers" are stressing you out for the next couple weeks, and they happen to have MineCraft Java edition, have them add the multiplayer server quarantine.huffytown.com. I know my kids would love meeting new friends "in world" and, I can also add that there WILL BE moderation/parental supervision on this game server 😉.

The server is running 24/7/365 and can host 20 simultaneous players ... have fun!

Thanks,

Ryan