[cisco-voip] SX 20 and MS Teams

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Sat Mar 28 17:29:22 EDT 2020

Thank you Mark.. appreciate you stepping in.   I believe we have the
capacity for the amount it will be used.   If you are around on Monday would
you be willing to have a quick WebEx and we can see what I might be missing
on the configuration.   When I try and call out it keep getting call cannot
be complete unless I am strictly calling a phone/mobile or similar.

Battling a Finesse/Certificate issue today so not sure how long that is
going to take and need some off time tomorrow.  J

Terry