[cisco-voip] Cost-Effective Public Certificate Authority for CUCM certificates

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:58:50 EDT 2020

We used to use DigiCert Wildcard which offers that (where you can issue multiple certificates with different private keys from the same wildcard cert/purchase).

We switched to using InCommon certificates, which it looks like your University also subscribes to.  You should be able to get them internally from whomever licensed that there, as it’s a flat fee service for unlimited certificates.

Matthew Ballard
Director of Technology Infrastructure
Information Systems
Otis College of Art and Design