[cisco-voip] [EXTERNAL] Cost-Effective Public Certificate Authority for CUCM certificates

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:58:12 EDT 2020

It's a good thing you don't have to prove ownership for collab certs then.
I have not bought through namecheap myself, but I have witnessed the
mistake someone has made trying to get domain validated, or EV certs for
their collab gear when it's not needed, and yeah, it seemed like a hassle
and it took a few days or more.