[cisco-voip] Cisco moth-balling CUE - Is Connection SRSV the answer?

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon May 4 14:04:34 EDT 2020

I use UCXN , the “Cisco” part I guess implied. Feels like one too many letters though.

As for cluster downtime, the only time we really had the system completely down had been for Unity -> Unity Connection migration, and if we have to grow the cluster again to support more Jabber clients and rebuild, that would also do it. COBRAS took about a billion years.

Adam