[cisco-voip] Report or query to find phones with web server enabled?

Nick Barnett nick at barnett.email
Fri Apr 2 11:09:02 EDT 2021

Does anyone have a way to do this? This setting is stored in the device specific settings for the phone, so retrieving the entry in the device table isn't sufficient. There is also the advanceddeviceconfigparams table, but I can't figure out how to interract with it properly.

Usually I start out with something simple like:
select * from device where name='SEPDEADBEEF1234'

and then I can drill down, my next attempt was:
select * from advanceddeviceconfigparams where fkdevice='PKID-OF-MY-PHONE'

which returned nothing

then I went to my lab cluster and did:
select * from advanceddeviceconfigparams

and nothing came back.

I was expecting a list of UUIDs and settings to come back that I would then continue to step through until I got the data I needed. So I guess I don't know how device table interracts with advanceddeviceconfigparams. What am i missing here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick