[cisco-voip] CUM 11.5 report question

Michael Nickolich michael.nickolich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:14:12 EDT 2021

James, I'm not sure if this helps, but this gentleman has steps on getting
the active load ID for all devices on your system. I think what you are
wanting starts at step 7 and will require you to run it on each CCM node.
Then sort the spreadsheet by device names TCT, CSF, and BOT.

https://profcollab.wordpress.com/2016/01/16/cisco-jabber-update-11-5/