[cisco-voip] [External] Is it possible to bulk export phones from CLI or API?

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:07:12 EST 2021

What kind of data do you need to report?

I usually do stuff like this using a python tool I wrote, called axlrows.
Here is an example:

>>> gen = get_phones(name="SEP700B4F9C44B8")
>>> phones = get_phones(name="SEP700B4F9C44B8")
>>> for phone in phones:
        print(phone.name, ":", phone.description)
SEP700B4F9C44B8 : Hunter Fuller (Cisco 8851 SIP) - Home

It looks like to match "every" phone, you could write
get_phones(protocol="SIP")

You can get the tool here, though it is admittedly poorly documented, so if
you need assistance, let me know off-list.

https://github.com/uah/axlrows

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey