[cisco-voip] MRA Onboarding via activation code... phone trust list?

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:26:37 EDT 2021

So, I set up activation code MRA for an 8845 (lab first)...

Cloud onboarding worked, got an activation code, tried it out...

Phone kicks back 'check internet connectivtity' and on the status on the
phone says:

GDS Handshake Succeeded
A TLS connection failed...

GDS is Cisco's cloud onboarding thingy.... I am assuming it didn't like the
TLS connection the expressway, but I don't see anything in the Expressway
logs...

There is a bug and it says we need to load a Hydrant cert back into the
trust store...
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt67257?rfs=iqvred

But where do we need to load it? Tomcat Trust? On the Expressways? The bug
doesn't say... it needs to be pushed to the phone's trust list, how do you
do that?

Thanks!

Jonathan