[cisco-voip] E164 Alt Ext and Cisco Unity

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:29:49 EDT 2021

Never tried this but can you create voicemail profile with \+1502596XXXXX as the voicemail box mask?  If that works you’d have to create one for each site and/or DID/e164 range and assign that to the respective directory numbers.

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.