[cisco-voip] E164 Alt Ext and Cisco Unity

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:39:19 EDT 2021

Yeah it definitely doesn’t scale well, adds administrative overhead, and won’t work for direct transfers to voicemail (e.g. user dials * then the 5-digit extension to transfer a caller directly to VM) as you’d need a CTI route point in each offices local partition assigned to its that specific voicemail profile for that, but those are the complications with overlapping dialplans and shared voicemail.    Sooo many potential complications….   Good luck.

Hopefully someone else has a cleaner suggestion.

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.