[cisco-voip] Question about call forwarding single channel on ISDN PRI (H.323 to UCM)

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Thu Sep 9 09:25:45 EDT 2021

Hi all -

Long time lurker here, haven't posted in several years.

I am trying to figure out how to _selectively_  forward calls arriving on
an ISDN PRI, based on incoming CallerID.
(eg, test with just my cell phone, and not forward all calls)

This is on an 2821 IOS voice gateway that runs H.323 to a UCM 9.1 server.
No MGCP here.

I'd prefer to handle this forwarding directly on the router, but can do so
on the UCM
if I need to.

Normally the dial peers send all inbound calls on the IOS voice gateway to
either
the UCM or the RightFax server (session-target style)

Can this be done based on the incoming CallerID?
That way, I can forward only calls from certain test phones.

Thanks Tim

--

*Quis custodiet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>ipsos*

Tim Reimers

Network Administrator

I.T Services

City of Asheville

treimers at ashevillenc.gov

(desk) 828-259-5512

(cell)   828-552-1585

Please do NOT use the contact information above for unsolicited sales
contacts.

All unsolicited sales calls > /dev/null