[cisco-voip] Finesse crashing and agents being disconnected

Myron Young mdavid_young at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:31:18 EDT 2021

Hi all,

So it seems after finally completing a long awaited system upgrade, we’ve hit a bug (CSCvq11478 and CSCvx73795) with Finesse that no known workaround is helping.

Currently we are running 12.5 cucm and ccx 12.5 su1 running HA over WAN and have had agents experience session crash whereby Finesse displays error with notification service as well as device operation error message.

TAC had advised the issue is being caused by new changes on the web browser side so we can disable the throttling from each agent browser client as well as implementing an Engineering Service patch to both CCX nodes. None of these things have helped and I’m now looking at a possible rebuild of the cluster.

Has anyone experienced this or going through these issues as well?