[cisco-voip] Cisco Webex Wireless 840 and 860 experience

Jason Aarons scubajasona at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:09:59 EDT 2022

The OEM is Spectralink Versity. The 840/860 has Cisco Software/Support.

Sure you can get your hands on anything this year with China shutdown? Many
vendors like Aruba can't deliver anything. Everyone having issues.

The 8821 got to be rock solid, but really needed a larger battery.

Webex i think on byod will be long term replacement. Trying to compete with
A20 or Cat S42 or Blu phones.