[cisco-voip] On-premise UCCX with Cisco Collaboration Platform

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:36:35 EDT 2022

Hi,
We have an On-Premise UCCX v12.5 deployment and I've been asked to look at
adding web chat to the system.
I believe this was Social Miner now called Cisco Collaboration Platform
does anyone have this in place or any helpful tips on the good or bad
solutions as I'm struggling to find any good documentation on the Cisco
Website for this
Is there any issues around support from Cisco and is it an additional
license cost.
We have Premium licenses for the agents.

TIA
Rgds Andy