[cisco-voip] [External] Re: Just an FYI

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:43:51 EDT 2022

I would say somebody sees it within a week around here. But... no one
around here ignores it... hard to fix that one. I would say the typical
response here seems to be closer to immediate panic. Which, I mean, okay, I
guess if those are my two options, I prefer panic.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology