[cisco-voip] Assistance if you are able.

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdpolytech.ca
Tue Sep 6 17:12:28 EDT 2022

We are adding MS Teams voice to our Cisco environment.    What I am hoping
to do is use the feature of Single Number Reach (SNR) with Remote
destination so that callers into our PRI will continue to be handled by the
CUCM but also ring at the MS Teams voice device if setup.   So what I am
trying to do is take a call from the PSTN into the CUCM and using Single
Number Reach ring the Cisco phone (if present) and also send the call out to
the trunk and SBC to be sent to the MS Teams voice device.     I have been
able to get the SNR to work to my cell phone but I have hit a mental block,
namely me, in now making this work to move the call to the SBC via the
configured trunk.

I am thinking I need to setup a translation pattern to make this work but I
am only about 67% sure I am heading in the right direction.   The other
issue is that our Cisco support has been canceled in an effort to save money
so I am working on a production system with very little support.   Such fun.

Any assistance would be wonderfully accepted.

Terry