[cisco-voip] Assistance if you are able.

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Tue Sep 6 18:38:42 EDT 2022

Hi Terry,

I would probably try and avoid SNR.
I think overall, it's going to give you problems.
I think experience is going to be better if people are fully running on one
or the other - and you just route between them.
If you are moving away from Cisco.. what's the reasoning for still ringing
a desk phone?

What SBC are you using for Teams?

Cheers,

Tim