[cisco-voip] Assistance if you are able.

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:18:57 EDT 2022

You'll want your re-routing CSS on the Remote Destination Profile to target
a partition/route pattern going to your SBC for Direct Routing.  If you're
using CUBE and not a dedicated CUBE for Direct Routing, probably worth
using some sort of prefix like 5555 and match that to send calls to MS
Teams.  You can put that prefix right on the route pattern.