[cisco-voip] Bug CSCwe21416 UCCX 12.5.1SU2ES04

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Feb 9 18:45:18 EST 2023

Some additional info:

*Workaround:* - If the "Agent Device Selection" System Parameter is not
needed we can set it to "disable" and restart the CCX Engine for the
changes to take effect. - If the "Agent Device Selection" System Parameter
is needed then Logout during extended Not-Ready periods like Lunch, breaks
etc.. to avoid receiving calls that are monitored by the system