[cisco-voip] Specific Off-net Called Numbers Being Dropped When Called From Jabber

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 06:50:32 EST 2023

Thanks Nate, that worked perfectly, and was what I suspected would be necessary, I just didn’t know the correct way to implement it in a SIP profile.

Gary

From: nateccie at gmail.com <nateccie at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 15:51
To: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk>, 'voip puck' <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>, 'Telecommunication Managers' <telecoms-managers at jiscmail.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Specific Off-net Called Numbers Being Dropped When Called From Jabber

** THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED OUTSIDE LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY **

** Be wary of links or attachments, especially if the email is unsolicited or you don't recognise the sender's email address. **
voice-classs sip audio forced is cleaner, but as you said that needs a code upgrade.  I would rock this until then.

voice service voip
sip
  sip-profiles inbound

voice class sip-profiles 15
request ANY sdp-header Video-Attribute remove
 request ANY sdp-header Video-Media modify "m=video(.*)" ""
 request ANY sdp-header Video-Bandwidth-Info remove
 request ANY sdp-header Video-Session-Info remove
 request ANY sdp-header Video-Connection-Info remove

dial-peer from CUCM
voice-class sip profiles 15 inbound