[cisco-voip] No Custom Background Images after CUCM 14

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Mon Mar 27 08:26:06 EDT 2023

After we upgraded to CUCM 14 with PCD, our 88XX phones no longer have custom wallpaper images available. The solution from TAC was to delete all the tftpsgn files from the TFTP directory on each node and restart tftp services however when we delete the files using the GUI or CLI, they remain and do not delete. TAC has tried twice unsuccessfully to access the directory from root and delete the files but they have not been able to do that. Surely others have encountered this issue and I'm wondering what everyone else has done.  I can't believe it's really this complicated of an issue to resolve. Thanks Jason