[cisco-voip] Question about RISDB queries and ATA devices?

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Mon May 29 21:28:28 EDT 2023

Interesting. If you try device search by name?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200578-Monitor-Cisco-IP-Phones-Using-Call-Manag.html

If it shows as "registered" in ccmadmin then ccmadmin queries risdb for device status. We're missing something.

-w