[dc-ops] Environmental Monitoring - what do you use?

randal k rkohutek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:32:47 EDT 2011

We use IT Watchdogs Weathergoose lin of products to great effect around our
datacenters. The best part is pure SNMP for -everything- with easily
obtainable MIBs. We're against using 10 proprietary softwares for the
various industrial parts of our business, so we use weather goose a lot. Oh
and they're cheap and they have great support.

Cheers,
Randal