[dev-disc] Re: ddbof: device discovery bof

Ron da Silva ron at aol.net
Wed Jul 16 12:30:22 EDT 2003

FYI - Unless there is an objection, we will be cancelling the ddbof
tomorrow due to lack of discussion on the list and several conflicts
with key contributors in attending the meeting.  I would like to see
some discussion on this list that helps solidify a couple of things
though,

1) problem statement and purpose/use
2) issues with ddp or lldp wrt #2

After these are better vetted on this list, we'll reconsider a BOF
at MSP.

thanks!!
-ron

PS: I'll be posting a serious of questions to this list in the near
future to initiate these discussions.