[dev-disc] BOF in Minneapolis??

Thomas Narten narten at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 1 09:40:10 EDT 2003

There were plans to host a BOF in Vienna that were canceled at the
last minute. I have seen no activity since then. Does that mean there
is no longer any interest in this topic? :-)

To be clear, I was on the fence about allowing this BOF to go forward
the last time, as I felt there could have been a lot more mailing list
discussion and problem statement refinement in advance of the
BOF. That sort of discussion helps clarify whether there is a need for
a BOF and/or WG.

With that in mind, what are people's thoughts on this topic?

Thomas