[e-nsp] Extreme Summit 48i/si

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Wed Jul 30 21:12:27 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Vusi Ndebele wrote:

The 48i/si is fixed memory (128 megs). It'll take a full routing table
with that memory but not multiple feeds.

Considering the text below, I beg to differ. We use ESRP and it has proven
to work well. Make sure you have recent software though, don't run two
year old images. 6.2.2b108 or later has proven very stable for us in an
ISP environment.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se