[e-nsp] Critical errors: Connection between MSM-B mother board port X ..

Daniel Monteith DanielMo at InterXion.com
Fri Jul 13 07:03:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would still be cautious (i.e. time it when it will least impact your
users) when you replace this, as although as Mike says they are
"officially" hot swap I have had a BD6808 reload on me when replacing a
broken MSM-B (never had this problem with interface cards though).

Cheers

Dan