[e-nsp] Extreme

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:35:17 EDT 2007

We already went to Force10, but we had a few sites that are going
away and we wanted to avoid expenses for those.  I'm pretty sure that
us going to another vendor is part of their little "we aren't going
to renew you" game.

FYI: anyone want a bunch of 6808 chassis and T48i or G8Xi cards?  We
have lots, quantity discounts available.  They are probably fine as
L2 switches...