[e-nsp] OT - Design guides

Fabian fabian.extr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:13:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

On the website you can find the User Guide that have lots of examples and
visio templates too.

http://www.extremenetworks.com/services/documentation.aspx

http://apps.extremenetworks.com/products/summit/ (list of Visio templates on
the right panel)

I don't know if there is some books about Extreme.

Fabian.