[e-nsp] OT - Design guides

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Wed Sep 17 04:40:10 EDT 2008

Unfortunately this is a big drawback of Extreme. Basically the only thing
that exists (as far as I know), is what´s listed below. As you mentioned,
Cisco has a ton of good examples of real life problems with solutions in
different type of network designs. Extreme has ..... the config guide ...
and command reference, and some error decoder document ...and some case
studies that only really says "hey look how good/fast our stuff is compared
to Cisco"

Extreme should really put some effort into expanding their documentation as
Cisco has done so well.

/Roger