[e-nsp] x650 dimensions

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Wed Dec 2 09:38:51 EST 2009

Christian Rolland wrote:
> Marcin Kuczera wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> I have a question regarding x650 depth.
>>
>> Depth: 26 Inches/65.5 cm
>>
>> Well, does the 26 Inches / 65.6 cm include power cord, PSU handles,
>> VIM handle etc or it's just a size of a metal box ?
>>
>> I need to put it into 600x800 rack cabinet, and I'am not sure about
>> sizes, if it fits...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Marcin
> Hello,
>
>     its just the size of the box. In 'production', with power cord and
> some optical patches connected, it's more 75 cm.

well, will it fit properly with cables, and optical patches in 80cm
cabinet ?
I have around 7cm from the front glass to the rack, and will be around
7cm from the back of the switch to the rear door of the cabinet.

I know that physically + some force will be ok, however - any practical
experience ?

Regards,
Marcin