[e-nsp] DDM and SNMP

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Mon Jan 23 06:09:25 EST 2012

Thilo Bangert wrote:
>> You need original 10G modules or some that behave as originals.
>> I finally found a method to make my ones looking like extreme's ;)
>
> anything worth sharing? consider me interested...

If you have 10G SFP+ modules + programming tool for it - I can send you
EEPROM contents that you also can modify in some areas.

The problem is, that new modules are microcontroller based and writting
to the microcontroller may be (and will be) vendor dependent.
I have such tool for modules that I buy and that are sold by xbest.pl
(company from my city, people who I know).

If you have a compatibile SFP+ module and development kit - it is
simple. If not, you can buy modules from xbest and I'll set them
properly for you before they go to you.

I don't have any tools for XFP/Xenpak modules yet...

Regards,
Marcin