[e-nsp] MPLS not coming back after link failure

Michał Margula alchemyx at uznam.net.pl
Thu Oct 4 19:03:40 EDT 2012

W dniu 26.09.2012 21:40, Michał Margula pisze:

> Hello,
>
> I even did a test that took 30 minutes, so every possible timer should
> be OK. But as Marcin suggested I will try IS-IS and see if it happens also.
>
> Thanks!

Hello,

I have found source of all that trouble with MPLS. It was caused by
default gateway configured on switches. After removing it everything
comes back up fine in about 90 seconds (MPLS + LDP + EoMPLS).

So for me it is still a bug but somewhat solved.

Have a nice day!

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx at uznam.net.pl, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]