[e-nsp] vlan and vman on the same switch

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Oct 12 13:56:36 EDT 2012

hello,

could anyone help me with configuring VMAN on EXOS (x450, x650, x670)
switches ?

Let's say, that there is a network with number of VLANs, L2 only.
I want to get a channel, that will be "open" - so at the edges of
network, will be added as untagged.
So, someone connected to edge "untagged" ports will be able to transmit
their own VLANs inside.
I though that VMAN is a good solution here, but I can't add any port to
VMAN...

Is it a proper way to do QinQ ? If yes - then what's wrong, if not -
what do you recommend ?

Regards,
Marcin