[e-nsp] MPLS not coming back after link failure

Michał Margula alchemyx at uznam.net.pl
Mon Sep 17 10:06:15 EDT 2012

W dniu 16.09.2012 15:55, Stephane Grosjean pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Your description of the issue seems to show a TCP problem. Both LDP and
> BGP have a problem. Not sure this is an Extreme problem though. No idea
> of what's between the two switches?
>
> Stef

Hello,

BGP sessions are handled by other hardware, not extremes - extremes are
only doing L2 for them. So problem is not TCP. We also have some other
VLANs, but not MPLS enabled ant they just work fine. So definitely
something is broken with LDP.

Thanks

--
Micha³ Margula, alchemyx at uznam.net.pl, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W ¿yciu piêkne s± tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]