[F10-nsp] willing to be reference for or against Force10?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Mon Jan 8 22:06:55 EST 2007

We are evaluating several architectures to replace our existing
Extreme Black Diamond switch backbone.  Right now the choices are to
use Force10 as a single provider, or Juniper routes with Cisco (or
Force10) functioning as a port aggregation switch.

Is anyone here willing to be a reference either for or against using
Force10 as both port aggregation and border routing?  I'd happily buy
you a beer/tea/poison-of-choice to hear about the scorch marks :-)

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek