[F10-nsp] Swapping Switch to Force10

Peter Wohlers pedro at whack.org
Fri Oct 29 12:40:52 EDT 2010

Who manages the PE routers?
Are the links between PE1-SW1 and PE2-SW2 L2 or L3?

It doesn't look like there are any loops that would cause problems in
the migration, but just trying to clarify the PE-topology a bit more
(how do PE1 and PE2 communicate?)

no L2 loops in topology points to a relatively more predictable, less
intrusive migration.

--Peter