[F10-nsp] Force10 E300 Terascale question

David Lucey dog at schrimnir.net
Wed Mar 20 17:40:17 EDT 2013

In OSPF, they'll handle more LSAs than their engineering specs say they will, but they apparently do LIFO LSA processing...a real problem if you have lots of churn.  When I ran into this their BU said that their hardware is so fast that they never thought they'd have to worry about it.  That was 2011, but I doubt they've changed it since then.

  -dpl