[f-nsp] serveriron http on ports other than 80

Kim Wall kwall at softhome.net
Fri Dec 20 10:15:06 EST 2002

Yes, a maintenance contract is required to gain access to the code
download pages. You would normally purchase through a local sales team.
If you need assistance in locating a local SE, the following may be
useful:

Contact:
Technical Support Center
408-586-1881
1-877-TURBOCALL (1-877-887-2622)
support at foundrynet.com

Also: from the web
http://www.foundrynet.com/services/support/index.html

Warranty customers may access Foundry's Technical Support section for up
to 90 days after shipment of your system. To obtain access to Foundry's
on-line service and support for the 90-day Software Warranty period,
please:

Locate the Part Number on your Foundry product:
Example: B15000

Locate the Serial Number label on the back of your Foundry product.
Example: F12345

Your User name = Part Number + Serial Number with no spaces
Example: B15000F12345

Your Password = Part Number
Example: B15000

Click on the Log In button below

Enter in the User name and Password which you determined above.

Click "OK" to log in.

Regards,

Kim