[f-nsp] Problems getting OSPF running

Dan Norton dan at synccast.com
Mon Apr 12 11:58:08 EDT 2004

Thanks, I tried that first actually and still no luck. It seems like I'm missing something. According to the foundry OSPF is running but it's not showing any LSAs received.

Dan Norton
Network Administrator

WareNet
dan at ware.net
(949) 417 - 2300 x 2360
(888) 927 - 3329 (Fax)
Emergency Cell Phone: 949-300-4215
WebSite Development, Web Hosting, Connectivity, Colocation
aim: deveyn