[BULK] - RE: [f-nsp] Problems getting OSPF running

Scott Weeks sweeks at sandiego.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:22:54 EDT 2004

Did "sho ip ospf config" give you anything?

scott

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Dan Norton wrote:

:  The cisco configs are plain vanilla, no authentication and they are all
:  using area 0.
:
:  I pulled a TCPdump from the interface that has the BigIron on it and the
:  LSAs are getting to it.
:
:  BGP was a snap to get working, wish this was the same.
:
:  Dan Norton
:  CCNA, MCP
:  Network Administrator
:  WareNet/SyncCast
:  dan at ware.net
:  dan at synccast.com
:  (949) 417 - 2300 x 2360
:  (888) 927 - 3329 (Fax)
:  Emergency Cell Phone: 949-300-4215
:  SMS: emergency at ware.net
:  aim: deveyn
:  WebSite Development, Web Hosting, Connectivity, Colocation
:
:  "When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things
:  can turn into deadly projectiles."
:
:
: