[BULK] - RE: [f-nsp] Problems getting OSPF running

Dan Norton dan at synccast.com
Mon Apr 12 18:14:38 EDT 2004

The cisco configs are plain vanilla, no authentication and they are all
using area 0.

I pulled a TCPdump from the interface that has the BigIron on it and the
LSAs are getting to it.

BGP was a snap to get working, wish this was the same.

Dan Norton
CCNA, MCP
Network Administrator
WareNet/SyncCast
dan at ware.net
dan at synccast.com
(949) 417 - 2300 x 2360
(888) 927 - 3329 (Fax)
Emergency Cell Phone: 949-300-4215
SMS: emergency at ware.net
aim: deveyn
WebSite Development, Web Hosting, Connectivity, Colocation

"When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things
can turn into deadly projectiles."