[f-nsp] Radius and privilege/access levels.

John Willingham jwillingham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:34:29 EST 2004

I am attempting to setup a radius auth server, question I have is what
reply-attr/check-attrs do I need to send from my radius server in
order to utilize the privileges inside of the switch.  I am able to
authenticate and login, but I never get the access levels that I have
set in radius once logged in, I simply get the default level.

I am using freeradius as the radius server, and as I said the auth
works fine, I am just unsure of the format/contents of the reply-attrs
that need to be sent to the FastIrons/ServerIrons etc.

If anyone has any information regarding this I would be exceedingly
appreciative.

Thanks and have a Wonderful day.

John W.